About THE KLEIN TEAM
- Click here to view all Austin Homes
- Click here to view My Personal Web Site with lots of Information
- Over $100 million in residential sales
- Designations include: Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Fine Homes Specialist
- Volunteers in schools, church, civic, and governmental clubs.
- 30 years residential real estate experience "Trusted Partners in Your Most Important Investment"
- Friendly, knowledgeable service you can count on
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Austin real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Austin areas, please contact me.